We appreciate receiving your proposals, ideas for improvement and also your constructive criticism. For that purpose, please contact us directly.
Zwicker Schnappauf & Partner
Patentanwälte PartG mbB
Phone: +49 (0)89 / 99 84 79 – 6
Fax: +49 (0)89 / 99 84 79 – 79
E-Mail: info [at] zsp-ip.de
Legal Form and Register
Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Berufshaftung (PartG mbB; partnership with limited professional liability)
Partnerschaftsregister Amtsgericht München: PR 726
Value Added Tax Identification Number (§ 27A UStG)
V.A.T. NUMBER: DE 152 976 727
Partners who are authorized to represent the firm are:
Dr. Jörk Zwicker, Patentanwalt, European Patent Attorney
Dr. Georg Schnappauf, Patentanwalt, European Patent Attorney
Dr. Christian Müller, Patentanwalt, European Patent Attorney
Dr. Andrea Geling, Patentanwältin, European Patent Attorney
Dr. Susanne Schollweck, Patentanwältin, European Patent Attorney
Dr. Thomas Böhmer, Patentanwalt, European Patent Attorney
Competent Chamber of Patent Attorneys:
Im Tal 29
Phone: +49 (0)89 / 24 22 78-0
Professional Liability Insurance (patent attorneys)
R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG
Based in: Wiesbaden, commercial register no.: HRB 2188, Amtsgericht (district court) Wiesbaden,
V.A.T. number: DE 811198334
According to § 2, Section 1, No. 11 of the DL-InfoV, the protection provided by the insurance covers actions in at least the member states of the European Union and, thus, at least meets the requirements of
– § 45 Patentanwaltsordnung (PAO) and
– § 51 Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO).
The amount insured by our liability insurance is EUR 10,000,000.-.
The following regulations apply to the patent attorneys:
– the Patentanwaltsordnung (PAO; German Patent Attorneys’ Act) which can be viewed under www.jusline.de/Patentanwaltsordnung_(PatAnwO).html;
– the Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (German Professional Code of Conduct of Patent Attorneys), which can be viewed under www.jusline.de/Patentanwaltsordnung_(PatAnwO).html;
– the FICPI canons of professional ethics under www.ficpi.org/aboutframe.html;
– if the attorneys are European Patent Attorneys, the “Code of conduct of the institute of professional representatives before the European Patent Office” under http://epi-online.net/patentepi/en/Rules-and-Regulations/code-of-conduct.php (www.patentepi.com).
The following regulations apply to the attorneys at law:
– the Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO – German Federal Lawyers’ Act);
– the Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG – German Lawyers’ Fees Act);
– the Berufsordnung (BO – Professional Code of Conduct); and
– the occupational regulations of attorneys at law of the European Community, which can be viewed under www.brak.de/seiten/06.php and http://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/rvg/index.html
The particulars provided on this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute any legal advice rendered by the firm of ZSP Patentanwälte PartG mbB. We have checked the contents of this website carefully. However, we do not guarantee or warrant that the information provided is correct, complete or up-to-date and do not accept responsibility for any kind of damage or loss caused by relying on these contents. The contents of external websites that can be reached by means of hyperlinks from this site or that refer to this site are foreign contents on which the firm of ZSP Patentanwälte PartG mbB has no influence and for which it gives no warranty.
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. Unless permitted below, the reproduction of the contents is prohibited. For your private use, you are allowed to download excerpts of this website to a local hard disk or to print them. You are also allowed to give copies of the excerpts of this website to third parties for their private use, provided that you acknowledge our copyright. Any kind of copying or distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.
The information is provided according to § 5 TMG.