Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use when visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address,
- Date and time of access,
- Names and URLs of visited pages,
- Linking website from which access occurs
- browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your Internet provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use when using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further details are voluntary, but without content, your request is meaningless for us and will not be answered.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you made, unless the contact leads to an order for us, to a sale of our software solutions or courses.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use when using our comment function
In addition to your comment, the comment function on this page will also contain information about when the comment was created, your e-mail address and, if you do not post anonymously, the name of your chosen name.
Our comment function stores the IP addresses of the users who write comments. Since we do not check comments on our site before activation, we need this information in order to be able to act against the author in case of infringements such as insults or propaganda.
Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
You according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR is required for the execution of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
If you have questions about data protection, you can also contact the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (address: PO Box 606, 91511 Ansbach, Germany).
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the following tracking tool.
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; in the following “Google”. In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor-made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited.
In addition, you may prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and your use of the website-related data (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent detection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link: Deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit our website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, please see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/ 6004245).
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit any of our sites equipped with a YouTube plug-in, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube.
It will tell the Youtube server which of our sites you visit. When you’re logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, provided by Google, for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
This website uses Google Maps to present a site map for better traceability. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. When presenting the site map, personal information such as your IP address will be transmitted to Google to provide you with the content of our website. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of the data automatically collected by Google, one of its agents, or third parties.
Google Maps terms of service: Google Maps Terms of Service:
AJAX Libraries API
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a Complaints, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR you can contact a supervisory authority. Normally you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual residence or work place or our company headquarters.
Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, you can see the closed representation of the bowl or lock icon in the bottom status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data security explanation